Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Guest Post - Adorable Baby Fashion from Sharstin

Morning friends! Thank you all so much for your super sweet words and wishes about our little girl. Today I am so grateful to have Sharstin visiting from Me and Mine. Sharstin and I have become fast blog friends, and if you're not familiar with her blog, well then, you're in for a treat! Sharstin is not only an uber talented photographer and sweet lady, but also a fabulous Mom to three adorable little kiddos. Her wee one's are always so well dressed, I just knew I had to ask her to put together a fun little post of some of her fave fashion finds! Check out these adorable outfits that Sharstin found...

Kerry thanks for having me over here at your uber cute blog! I was so excited when you asked me to guest post, and you my girly are going to make one fantastic lil momma! I must start off by telling you that i am a such a huge stripe fan, and of course have been lovin all things nautical. Since it is summer and all, i thought i would share some nautical loves from a few of my favorite kid's stores...
 


 

{zara} {crazy 8} {gap}
 




 

{tea} {gap} {gap}

A big thanks again to Sharstin for coming over and sharing these adorable little outfits! I may have to make a trip out to visit her in the future for a shopping trip together. I just know we'd have too much fun!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. thanks for asking me to guest post--totally flattered girly! i hope you are enjoying every second squeezing your precious babe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I just ove Sharstin's style - she has the best dressed kids I've ever seen! I totally want that coral dress in my size! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. forget about kids .. i'll take some of these outfits for myself ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually go to those stores for my little niece's clothes! She loves those places. Especially Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig