Saturday, January 9, 2010

An "AirFare" to Remember

I don't know if anyone has heard of it, or seen it - but Homemakers.com is hosting a contest called "I Knew It was Love When...". They are calling for entries on when you knew you were in love with your significant other. The winning couple wins a romantic trip for two to the Grand Cayman Island for 7 days and 6 nights. How sweet is that? So, I entered our story! :)





This is where I ask for you help! Right now they are accepting entries and ask people to get as many views and comments as possible (I believe they are also monitoring where your views are coming from - so how many places online you are sharing your story!). All entries need to be received by February 14th and from there 10 finalists will be chosen based on popularity. The final winner will be chosen based on the most votes received out of those 10 finalists. Right now I'm just asking for your help to get the word out about our story! Comments would be great, but even if you can visit whenever you remember, and share our link with friends and family - we'd really appreciate it.


I know most of my readers know what it's like to be on a tight budget when working on home renos. Of course with everything we have planned for this year, there will be no money for a nice long getaway this year - so winning this contest would be great!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig