Thursday, August 1, 2013

WEDDING MONTH!

Well... August is here (how did it arrive so quickly?), and with August means our wedding day! It's coming quickly and I'm working away to make sure all of the details are finalized and that we haven't missed a thing. SO, with that said I've scheduled some posts in advance for this month, both from myself and some awesome blogger friends, so that the blog isn't left blank and I'm not scrambling to share things amidst final days wedding planning.

You'll get some peeks at some of our wedding details (like our save the dates & invites), as well as some looks at other bloggers weddings and their advice on successful relationships and marriages!

TEC PETAJA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

I am so thankful to each of these ladies who took the time out of their busy schedules to help me out this month! I hope you enjoy everything we have to share!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Congrats!! I know this is going to be a huge and exciting month for you both!! Remember to have fun and laugh along the way even when your stressed about getting all the details done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katrina! :) I've definitely been feeling the stress recently, so that's a good reminder! Luckily I have 4 great girls in my wedding party and 2 awesome Mom's to help out with everything! ;)

      Delete
  2. so exciting! I can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Can't wait to see all the gorgeous pictures from your wedding. I am sure it will be unforgettable. I also wedded in August - our 10th anniversary is coming up in a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you, Kerry! I'll be stalking your blog until the pics are up (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. The iPad 2 can't be replaced for the reason that manner.
    A new dialogue box will open where you'll be bale to
    pick IPSW record that you've downloaded earlier. It is just a matter of hundred dollars,
    though.

    my weblog; cydia download no computer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig