Friday, July 12, 2013

Fancy Friday Love

HAPPY FRIDAY! We have an exciting one over here, so let's jump right to the good stuff, shall we?

If we had the money for a big reno around here right now, I think I would start with the kitchen! It's a pretty sunny space, so I think making it a gorgeous white haven like this stunner that Amelia shared last Friday I would be a happy girl!


via house pretty

Speaking of kitchens - did you see these before & after's over on the cottage mix last Friday? Seriously - click over for the before's though, I'm just going to give you a peek at the stunning after...

the-cottage-mix

A gorgeous contemporary cottage on Daily Dream Decor. So much loveliness, but I was really coveting this inviting entryway. Our's still needs some sprucing up and this provides some nice inspiration...

via Daily Dream Decor

Megan introduced us to the fabulous shop, Goods by Grinn on Wednesday. I immediately fell in love with the Teal Floral pillow. I think it would be an incredible addition to Halle's big girl room (which is a slow going work in progress!)

Goods by Grinn

I'm looking forward to some family fun this weekend, and sharing it with all of you next week. I'm also hoping next week will involve some more peeks at my office which I am already using... it's just not complete yet! *fingers crossed* What are your plans for this weekend?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love white kitchens, but I dont know If I could ever keep them looking clean enough

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig