Monday, February 25, 2013

My Birthday Boy

I'm ready to start blogging again, and I'm going to start it off slowly... but with a very important post. Today is a very special person's birthday - My B!


Walkins_Feb10_13_6

We did a little celebrating this past weekend. B & I had a nice date night on Friday, a lovely dinner followed by drinks with friends. The rest of the weekend was filled with fun family time, and tonight Halle & I will shower B with love & kisses, and a homemade dinner and dessert of his choice. We really do love him.

IMG_3594

He is my best friend and the love of my life. He is strong and smart and do dedicated to not only his family, but the work that he does. I'm so proud to call him mine every day and even though he doesn't enjoy his birthday these days, I do my best to remind him that it's all about celebrating him. It's about celebrating him being a part of the world, his family and our lives. He makes me laugh every day, and I still get excited every day when he arrives home from work. How did I get so lucky?

Happy Birthday B! You are the best thing that ever happened to me & you are the best Daddy Halle could ever have. We love you & today we're going to celebrate YOU!

October 6, 2012
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahh, so sweet! Have an amazing time tonight :) And Happy Birthday to B! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture! Adorable!

    http://withlov32012.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig