Friday, February 8, 2013

Fancy Friday Love

Ah, Friday again. I survived this week, and emotionally and mentally worked on getting myself back to where I was before the break in. I'm feeling better, and I'm so thankful. I even managed to sneak a little bit of blog reading in (ok, so I still have a touch of insomnia)...

Desireé from Décor de Provence gave us a peek at her beautiful home. I love it, but I especially loved the beautiful kitchen with the open shelves and beautiful subway tile. I'll 
take 1 please! Go take a look if you haven't seen her home yet...


via Decor de Provence

This orange, pink and gold 1st Birthday Party, from Kara's Party idea's is too cute! I love every single detail of it.

Orange-Pink-Gold-1st-birthday-party-via-Karas-Party-Ideas-karaspartyideas.com-orange-pink-gold-1st-birthday-party

I'm sure that all of my fellow Northern Hemisphere readers will agree that we've had enough of winter. I mean, I can't complain that much since the winter's out here are much more mild than they are back in Toronto... but I've just had enough of the low temps (I can't really say cold. I don't find it that cold here). I'm just dreaming of kicking back somewhere like this lovely poolside space, found on desire to inspire. Dreamy, yes?

gregnatale62_900

Well, I'm pretty happy that the weekend is here and I'm looking forward to a nice weekend with my two favourite people after all of the craziness for the past week and a half. Have a great weekend everyone!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love that backsplash... i share your feelings about this winter. i am so over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I must have that pool house. Does it matter that I don't have a pool?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig