Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love Is In the Air

I'm hoping that next week will be the week that I am ready to start sharing ways for you to protect yourself, and the items in your home. I promise, it is on my list of things to do, but for now - here is something a little more fun and light. While B and I were back in Toronto last month, we made time to get some engagement photos done with our wedding photographer. Well, on Monday the disc arrived and I was so excited to see our pictures. A big thank you to Katie from K. Thompson Photography who captured these photos for us. I can't wait for you to capture our big day as well.


IMG_3523

IMG_3590

IMG_3594

IMG_3634

IMG_3789

IMG_3839

IMG_3870

IMG_3891

IMG_3907

IMG_3912

IMG_3934

IMG_4019

This one makes me laugh every time I look at it. It's just us... silly, and dorky and ridiculous. Okay, and a little awkward, but I think it's part of why I love it so much! Thank you Katie for asking us to do this. I really smile every time I see it!

IMG_4033

I'd say the photos arrived when I needed to smile the most. Thank you again Katie, for capturing us just as we are these days. Smiling, and laughing, and happy together. This is what life is about... and no matter what someone takes from our home, he didn't take this. We still have one another.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Kerry! They turned out so well! You look beautiful in all of them, and B isn't half bad either! We have an engagement shot that sits framed beside our bed. It's my all time favorite picture of the two of us and I look at it often and remember how we were at that time. The photography is really important when it comes to remembering your big day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you are so photogenic! Gorgeous, dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they look so good! You guys are so cute together. Love that fabulous lace dress of yours, Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Your dress is super cute, and love the one with the mural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Kerry!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos Kerry. You guys look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, both of you! Love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking through your engagement pictures when I realized they were taken in my hometown. A good friend of mine painted the mural you are posed in front of in the second last photo. I also went to the school in the background of your last photo. It's a small world!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig