Friday, September 28, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Can you believe that it's already the last Friday of September. Time is flying! Here is what I loved this week...

Hello cozy breakfast nook! I'll take two please! (via Milk & Honey Home)


via milk and honey home

Adoring this cozy space as well, found on pink wallpaper. I would be happy to curl up on that day bed with a book for a day and just lounge...

via pink wallpaper

When I saw this sweet space on 79 ideas yesterday, all I could think was - how cute is this room? It's so simple, with it's black and white scheme, but those polka dots just add so much to the space! It's official - I love polka dot wallpaper!

home-office-with-polka-dots-wallpaper

When we moved into this rental I was so excited to finally have a formal dining space. I imagined creating something like this pretty space (only on a smaller scale), photographed by Eric Roth and featured on desire to inspire. Well, I'll give you a look in the coming weeks but my dining room definitely looks nothing like this at the moment...

ericroth via desire to inspire


Well, it's Friday and my parents final full day here! We'll find some fun way to enjoy it! Tomorrow I am off for a girl's day and night! I'll be heading downtown for IDSWest and then a fun night with the west coast blogging crowd! I'm looking forward to a fun time, and a solid night's sleep on my own at the St. Regis Hotel. Keep an eye out next week for my recap, but for now I bid you a beautiful final September weekend! Enjoy!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig