Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Country I Love!

Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians! I'm so sad that this Canada Day, I'm not even in the country I love... but I am pretty happy that I'm spending the day with my two favourite people (B and Halle of course), along with B's great family. I mean, this time last year Halle was still baking and we were busy painting the exterior of our little Toronto home... nothing says holiday like a pregnant lady working on a huge painting job...


House Painting - July 1, 2011

Okay, now I'm just blabbering on. Let's get to the real point of this post... this wonderful country we call home! I must say I feel pretty lucky saying I have had the joy of growing up in and around the big concrete jungle of Toronto...

via pinterest

Spent a lovely four years living in our Nation's gorgeous capital...

ottawa tourism via interest

And now have the pleasure of calling beautiful British Columbia home...

214272894740508972_AQgrEFQw_f
{via pinterest}

We live in such a beautiful and diverse country, and I never want to take for granted how lucky we are to call Canada home. I have only scratched the surface of exploring this great big beautiful country, and I cannot wait to see much more of it with B and Halle. 

So today, though I am south of the border, I will proudly wear red & white, in honour of the country I am proud to call home...

244249979760749173_jwmCDoTV_f
{via pinterest}

I hope you all have a wonderful day today celebrating!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hope you had a great Canada day, and I am guessing you will be able to celebrate the fourth of July as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig