Friday, June 29, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

HAPPY LAST FRIDAY OF JUNE! Can you believe we are now halfway through the year. Uhhh, yeah - six months are now behind us. Well, to distract ourselves from the speed at which life is flying past us, let's check out some loveliness from my past week of blog reading...


This gorgeous vintage inspired wedding, featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper, really set the tone for the pretty sunny Monday we had. I pinned pretty much every photo from the post to my own "Pretty Wedding Idea's" Pinboard...


via Oh So Beautiful Paper

The scale of this mirror, found via a life's design, makes my heart race. I think it is absolute perfection. 

via a life's design

I really enjoyed Holly's Ombre tutorial yesterday. We do have a paint sprayer laying around that we have not used in a loooong time. This may be a fun project to try out this summer?

via in the fun lane

I aspire to own a beach cottage in my life - seriously. Something like this lovely Nantucket Cottage, featured on a life's design, would suit me just fine!


via a life's design


Well, to be honest - we are currently getting ready to head back East today. In a few hours we'll be taking off and flying to Boston to spend the 4th of July with family, and later have Halle's first, first birthday party with B's family! We are so excited, and I'm even more excited to follow up that week long visit with me and Halle spending a week and a half with my family back in Toronto. Can't wait for all of the visits we have lined up with family and friends, and I know these next few weeks should provide me with a lot to share! What do you have planned for this final weekend of June (and long weekend for my fellow Canadians)?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Have fun in Boston! We're having good weather this week, so hopefully it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a great time!! and how i would love a beach cottage...dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! Bring back nice weather, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about loving cottages! I am SO tempted to paint out the westcoast cedar plank ceiling that we've got in our living room! Hope you're enjoying your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig