Monday, May 21, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

Hi Everyone! A little late with today's post, but since it is a holiday here in Canada I think you can excuse me.


We had an incredible time down in Florida, even with a bit more rain than we are used to. We were able to get in a good amount of shopping at the outlets (where Halle also went on her first ride)...


Florida 2012
{Riding on Clifford the Big Red Dog. Despite what the photo shows - she loved it}

Florida 2012

We fit in a good amount of time down by the pool (with yummy drinks)...


Westgate 2012
{Halle and I coordinated bathing suits}

Westgate 2012
{Squeezing in some drink while Halle naps by the pool}

And of course, we paid a visit to the Magic Kingdom...


Disney 2012
{Halle loved that the clock, at Small World, went off right as we were standing in front of it}

Disney 2012
{Riding Buzz Lightyear}

Disney 2012
{Family shot in front of the castle}

Disney 2012
{Halle's first ride on the carousel}

Disney 2012
{Halle got her first set of mouse ears... and B and I tried on some other ones...}

Like any other vacation, there were all kinds of other little moments that created fantastic family memories for us as well...


Florida 2012
{Halle loved the balloon animals she got, including this dog at dinner at Joe's Crab Shack}

Westgate 2012
{This one melts my heart every time! How lucky am I to have these two?}

Westgate 2012
{Posing on the elephants at our resort during a family walk}

Of course there are so many more photos, but I don't want to bore you with every single shot from our family travels. I'd say these nicely depict what a fabulous time we had together.

Now that we are back in the rainy, cool Northwest, we're back to working on the house. No kidding. We got back early, early yesterday morning and we've already been shopping and putting more stuff up to make the house feel more like a home. We have quite a few people ready to come out and pay us a visit, so it's time to get this place guest ready! I'll be back with lots to share over the next little while, and I'm so ready to get back into things!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Beautifull photos,beautifull family.
    Xoxo
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful trip. Halle is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your landlords have set up the utilities by now!

    Looks like a fabulous vacation! Now back to more rain :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I drooled when I saw that big frosty drink! Second, you guys are all so good looking. That pic of your hubby with Halle on his shoulders is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos! That massive drink picture makes me laugh. And you are looking amazing!! Love that photo of you and Halle on the carousel - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! looks like you guys had a a fantastic time, I mean how can you not in the happiest place on earth ;) I love that photo with the drink that is literally the size of your head! haha. A well deserved vacation, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig