Monday, May 14, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

Well hello and happy Monday! I hope that all of you Mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day and received all of the recognition that you deserve, for doing the most important job in the world! I had a lovely day with a yummy breakfast and spent the afternoon shopping with my Mom and B's Mom. So nice! 


Though yesterday's post promised some content for this week... it was scheduled in advance, and sadly I actually didn't have time to put anything together last week while we were packing. I may, however, still pop in once or twice to fill you in on what we're getting up to down here. 


For now, I'm going to sign off and enjoy another wonderful day with some very special people!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. agreed - enjoy your holiday! we'll be here when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I actually had a very lovely Mothers Day, hehe :) As for YOU, take your time! Life is too short to stress about blogging. We will still be here when you get back!

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig