Thursday, February 23, 2012

Remember Me?

I know that this week was meant to be my first week back to posting full time... and I fully intended on it being that way. Unfortunately, on Saturday evening, my lovely little MacBook met it's early demise via a glass of water. I'm still a little torn up inside about it. Currently we are using a gifted desktop computer from a good friend who is doing his part to try and save my poor little MacBook. With that said, I'm shifting my regular posting to begin again starting next week... I Promise!

In the meantime, I'm gonna send you over to Style at Home, where one of my little art project has been posted up alongside 10 other fabulous bloggers! If you're looking for a way to add some art to your home without breaking the bank, be sure to check out all of these great ideas. A big thanks to Style at Home for including me in this great little round-up!

I should be back later this afternoon with Halle's seven month photo... I know... seven months already! My mind is officially blown...
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I know I'm not one to talk (the most inconsistent blogger ever) but I wonder about you when you don't post for so long!! haha. Poor lappy, I hope that Macbook comes back to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh congrats on the feature with Style at Home! hope your little computer gets a lifeline...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig