Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm Back!

Happy New Year everyone! I know, I've been gone a lot longer than I ever intended. B and I were actually away for 10 glorious days to Massachusetts to spend the holidays with his family, and there was a whole lot of this...


{via}


We had so much fun visiting family and friends, and doing a LOT of relaxing... which would be why you didn't see much of me in blog land. Let's just say I have a whole lot of catching up to do with blog reading and commenting... as well as working on some posts myself. With that said, give me a little bit of time to get back into the swing of things and I'll be back to my regular posting next week with my usual things (Dream Home and Perfectly Imperfect for sure!). 


I will also be posting this week about how we did with our 2010 Home To-Do List and what our 2011 To-Do List is looking like. We have a very exciting year ahead full of a ton of new projects we need to accomplish!


How were all of your holidays? Safe and happy I hope! I'm glad to be back and should be fully in the swing of things again very quickly! 


HAPPY 2011!!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Happy New Year! MA? How fun, never been to the state but my hubby's ancestors are from there, his great-great-great something grandfather was the 7th Supreme Court Justice - not to mention 5 ancestors came on the Mayflower and settled the Plymouth colony. Wish we had visited when we lived in Virginia.

    Hope you accomplish your 2011 to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to take a break even from something you love! Welcome back and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Kerry- so glad you had a nice holiday and some snow...I'm missing it here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you had a relaxing holiday Kerry. I'm looking forward to you getting back into the swing of things xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey chick! happy new year! sounds like you had a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig