Sunday, December 27, 2009

Remember Our Basement?

... and how it looked like this?













WELL, after heading down there tonight with B and my Dad to "come up with a plan", for the new layout of our laundry/utility room and bathroom, it looks a little more like this...







We had a little bit of fun this evening. Lots of cleaning up to do tomorrow... more renovation and reworking some of the wiring, plumbing and a few more things, but we're well on our way! 
Thankfully B is off all week and I'll be around a lot - so hopefully we can get a good head start on our new basement laundry and bathroom. Just thought I'd give you a little update on what we're busy with now. I'll be back soon with an update on our big Boxing Day purchases that I am SO excited about! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks like quite a project, can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig