Friday, June 21, 2013

Fancy Friday Love

Things are obviously still a little crazy around here. I'm trying to get stuff done at home, but keeping up with Halle, staying on top of the everyday cleaning AND planning the wedding/taking care of other important to do's are keeping me extremely busy. That means some weeks there will be more posts than others (of course). Thankfully, this week I did manage to squeeze in a little blog reading, and here's what I was loving...

We're still living in a mostly empty house (not much furniture on our main floor), and I want to take my time to decide on the right pieces to fill it. Obviously we plan on staying for a while and I want things to be just right. We have two niches on the main floor, in the dining room & in the kitchen. After seeing this post on House of Turquoise on Tuesday, I'm positive that this is how I want to fill the niche in the dining room - perfect shelves and cupboards, with some great lighting!


via House of Turquoise

I love this charming Beach House that was featured on Daily Dream Decor this past week!

beach house in kent via Daily Dream Decor

Did you catch the gorgeous home that Caitlin Creer did for the Utah County Parade of Homes? She'll be sharing more pictures soon, but I just can't get over the gorgeous exterior. Stunning, don't you agree?

lakeshorecaitlincreer8

Gorgeous photos by photographer Matt Clayton on desire to inspire. I was feeling especially inspired by this breathtaking kitchen...

matt_clayton_photography_interior_0020


I'm looking forward to this weekend! We have a birthday party on Saturday for one of Halle's friends, and Sunday we're hoping to attend a Children's Festival. I really love getting out and doing family things on the weekend. I also have big plans on completing the paint in my office, so I can share it with you next week! It's coming along nicely! What do you have planned for this first weekend of Summer?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig