Sunday, May 12, 2013

For The Mama's

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish a very Happy's Mother Day to all of the Mother's out there! You have the most challenging and rewarding job in the world. I of course never imagined what a roller coaster parenthood would be until we boarded the ride ourselves, and I have a new appreciation for what it means to be a Mom. 

So thank you Mom's everywhere, for doing what you do everyday! I ESPECIALLY want to thank my own Mom. I have NO CLUE what I would do without her. She has always been a guiding light, a pillar of strength and a friend. She is a wonderful teacher, and offers me the best advice (sometimes when I don't even ask for it). Without her, I would be lost with wedding planning (and I would not have the beautiful stationery that we ended up with!). For the past week she has been away on vacation and it was HARD not being able to call her whenever I needed to chat or vent. She's the best Mom in the whole world, so thank you Mom, for everything you do! I love you!

So, it's a day devoted to us Mom's and all that we do, but I know I'm just looking forward to spending today with B and our sweet girl. I am so lucky to be her Mama! 

315325_10100181709455495_1367012604_n
{July 4, 2012 - Love this one of the two of us!}
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig