Friday, May 24, 2013

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday friends! What a week it has been. A lot has been going on that has kept me from sharing a lot, but keep an eye out next week for a lot of updates as we get more settled into our new home! In the meantime, kick off the weekend with some fancy finds from my internet browsing this past week...

A lovely, summery kitchen from Decor de Provence.


via Decor de Provence

Ariele, from brooklyn to west, has been carving some seriously pretty spoons! Needless to say, I was pretty excited that she is doing a giveaway to win one of her gorgeous hand carved spoons! If you haven't entered yet, head on over now!

hand_carved_walnut_spoons_wood

I love how Elizabeth decided to spruce up some plain white curtain panels with ribbon! Simple, yet extremely effective.

bluediningroom via the little black door

A lovely loft space from desire to inspire on Tuesday. A bit more modern than I am usually drawn too, but that doesn't make me love it any less. Those light floors and walls, and the huge windows have me head over heels! See more of it here.

via desire to inspire

I am madly in love with this gorgeous vacation home, found on House of Turquoise this past week. I'm ready to start packing my bags for Spain (okay, maybe not... I'm still UNPACKING an entire house... I'm SICK of packing/unpacking).

i-zF4HFJN


So, we have a VERY busy and VERY fun weekend ahead... but I'm not ready to give it all away, so come back next week. Lot's happening around here already! What do you have planned for this lovely May weekend?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lovely inspiring pictures! Enjoying your new-to-me blog!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Kerry! Have a great weekend unloading all of those boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the window seat.. Something like that would work perfectly in your front window!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig