Friday, January 4, 2013

Fancy Friday Love

Happy first Friday of 2013! Ahhh... a new year and a fresh start... and a whole lot of beautiful finds for me to share. Here's what I loved in blog land this week...

One of the best parts of the new year, is seeing everyone's round ups of the previous year. desire to inspire is one of my favourite blogs to check out for round ups. This post on a round up of their favourite living rooms from 2012 was beautiful... and this room definitely tops my list!


silviarademakersimg3.1k

Some beautiful kitchens from Decor de Provence. My favourite is the one below - the painted brick juxtaposed with the modern cabinetry and appliances is the perfect mix of old meets new. Well done!

via decor de provence

We had a good amount of snow for less than a week, right before Christmas. I was excited at first, but over it pretty quickly. Somehow, despite my dislike of the cold and snow, I wouldn't mind escaping to a place like this escape in the Swiss Alps, shared on 79 ideas. It's not so much the being in the snow I long for... it's more the lounging inside in warm comfy clothes, snuggling by the fire and enjoying some hot chocolate while watching the snow fall. How about you?

79ideas-beautiful-winter-snow

A lot of things have made me miss living in a home that we own. Many times I long to have a space back that we can change, tweak and renovate to make it feel more like us. Seeing pictures like this cozy kitchen nook on Savor Home Blog definitely make that desire stronger. Doesn't it seem like the perfect spot to enjoy your morning tea (or coffee)?

white kitchen via savor home blog


Well, now that it's the weekend, I'm sure that we will come up with some fun stuff to do. We're hoping to finally put our season passes for Mount Seymour to use, and I might get out with one of my girlfriends tomorrow night... without our babes in tow. Whatever we do, I'm looking forward to some downtime and family time. It may have been a short work week for B, but Halle and I have been busy running errands and taking down Christmas decorations, so hopefully this weekend will give us a chance to kick back a little. What are your plans for this first weekend of 2013?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this week's Fancy Friday Love. Happy new year Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love that first living room! So perfect. That couch has been on my dream list for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! loving all the neutral goodness and those pretty snowy scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement
    account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate?

    Here is my website :: http://bestwoocommercethemes.blogspot.com/2014/04/great-tips-and-tricks-for-blogging-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig