Friday, December 14, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

I really, really miss doing these Fancy Friday posts. I know, I know. It's not my own original content and for some of you it's a repeat of things you've already seen during the week. Well, for me, Fancy Friday Love means that I've had a chance to get some time to myself and sit down and catch up on some of my favourite blogs. So, guess what... this week I had a chance to do just that! Here's what I found and loved...

I loved this post on Centsational Girl highlighting all of her gorgeous colour coordinated Christmas vignettes. One day, when we have more beautiful collected ornaments... and more furniture, I'd love to have more pretty vignettes at this time of year to fill the house with that festive feeling...


family-room-bookshelves

I'm always looking for new pretty ideas that can inspire me for Halle's big girl room (one day she'll have one). This room on House of Turquoise this past week definitely provided some inspiration. I've always loved a kid's room with two twin beds (perfect for sleepovers), and the hanging pendants in this room make it even better! I'm also a huge fan of the fact that this space is very feminine without being pink or purple.

via House of Turquoise

I always find some pretty great spaces on desire to inspire. This week was no exception. Loved this home that Jo stalked on Tuesday. So lovely, especially the room and entry below. It's so neutral, but all of the textures cozy up the spaces. What do you think?

image4 Finlayson Street Malvern

This simple DIY for Striped Baker's Twine, shared on Prudent Baby this week seems like a no brainer... but I never thought of it! Give it a try for wrapping up your gift's this holiday season!

mave-make-bakers-twine

Layla (from The Lettered Cottage) shared their Christmas tree on the blog this past Wednesday. The tree is lovely, but what really caught my eye was her outstanding and beautiful gifts under the tree. Seriously, wish I had the time these days to wrap like that! :)

Lettered_Cottage_Christmas_Presents_1


We have another wonderful festive weekend ahead. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment in the morning which I am so looking forward to, and in the evening B and I are off to the city for his company Christmas party. I hope we can squeeze in other ways to enjoy this season with Halle as well.

What do you have planned for lovely December weekend?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig