Friday, December 21, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

I know it's been pretty quiet on my end this past week. I've spent a lot of time just enjoying being with Halle. Cherishing every single second we have together, especially after the horrible tragedy that took place last Friday. I've also had quiet a bit of last minute prep, running around making sure we have everything we need for Christmas - especially groceries. I did, however, have quiet a bit of time to try and catch up on some blogs, and here's what I found...

As usual, Stefanie's Christmas mail was sweet, unique and fantastic! I always look forward to what she'll come up, and this year did not disappoint!


8279570770_9aba701de9

Looking for some last minute Christmas decorating ideas? Loved this pretty tablescape, featured on Daily Dream Decor!

christmas tablescape (2)

A fun AND pretty play space, shared on Nursery Notations this past week. Love everything about it. I hope we can make a beautiful play space for Halle one day!

via nursery notations

So this is it! The final weekend and when Monday arrives, Christmas Eve will be here! I cannot believe how quickly 2012 has seemed to pass by us! You won't hear much from me until we get into 2013 - maybe a quick recap of what 2012 was like for us, but other than that - I'll pretty much sign off now and wish all of you a wonderful Christmas & all of the best in 2013!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig