Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Sweet Nursery

I am sure that you are all already familiar with our favourite photographer, Nicole from Bittersweet Photography. What you may not know, is that she is currently awaiting the arrival of a sweet little man. I got a look at the nursery when Halle and I went for photos the other week, but when she shared photo's on her blog of the sweet room, I knew I had to share them with all of you...

nursery2

I'm particularly fond of the sweet zigzag blankie and those darling clouds that Nicole made! Girl's talented in more than one way, no? Sometimes it is the simplest things that make me happy, and Connor's nursery is one of those things.

I'm so happy for Nicole and her little family. Connor is one lucky little boy! I can attest to the fact that he will be getting the best Mommy and big brother ever! Congrats Nicole... I can't wait to meet your newest arrival! 
SHARE:

6 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig