Friday, March 16, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday! What a week! So much to do, and we're feeling pretty good about our accomplishments. I'm also feeling pretty good about these beautiful things I found this week...


When I saw Lisa's post from last Friday, all I could think was that this is exactly the way my dream home would look! Relaxed and lived in, comfortable with the right amount of coastal. I wonder if we can find the perfect rental to make feel like this?

New England Homes via Wicked & Weird

Have a hard time keeping track of all of the cords you have at home? Take a look at this great post from i heart organizing, last Friday, providing some tips on how to keep all your cords organized! Something I should definitely consider doing...

via i heart organizing

Loving the Hot Air Balloon invites Jen, from Rambling Renovators, put together for Chloe's birthday! I cannot wait to see what other fun projects she comes up with for the party!

hot_air_balloon_birthday via rambling renovators

I've posted about her before, and she's done it again! Ariele, from brooklyn to west, made these gorgeous tables for a cafe in Oklahoma! Aren't they gorgeous! I'd love to put one of these in our new place!

brooklyn_to_west_tables

Did you see Heather's kitchen reveal? If not, head on over right now and check it out - you won't be sorry!

KitchenRightSide watermarked

Loving Caitlin Wilson's beautiful vintage fashion prints that she has hung in her dining room...

via caitlin wilson design


Well, we have some fun stuff planned for this weekend with my brother and sister-in-law, that I am truly looking forward to! Just some laid back adult time, while Halle spends time with Grandma and Grandpa. Wishing them luck, as recently Halle seems to be very clingy to us... me in particular. However, B and I need this time, as once we are out West, we won't have babysitters any time we need them. I hope to be back Monday to share details and photos from our weekend... as long as I am good and remember to bring the camera along with me.

What fun things do you have planned for this weekend?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. LOVE the I heart organising post! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the space in that first shot, Kerry! I'm sure that whatever home you find out west, you'll be able to turn into the perfect space for you and your little family. :) And, I'll admit, I kind of can't wait to see what kind of space you end up in and what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that kitchen--those floors--eek! happy weekend gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kerry! And I LOVE those tables featured - I have to check those out. Have a great grown up weekend, soakit all in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out Kerry! I'll have to check out that organizing post - I'm forever battling tangled cords!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! The home designs are classical and very organized. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig