Friday, September 17, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday to you all! I'm so glad Friday is finally here! What a busy week, what with normal life, work, projects and my first week back to classes! Unbelievable. I'm very much looking forward to this weekend and heading off to my friends cottage for a nice little girls weekend away. Should be a nice little escape and a chance to reconnect with good friends! Enough looking forward, here's a quick look back at the things I loved this week!


Did you see Christine's gorgeous vanity table?


Doesn't she have an incredible knack for styling? My GOD she is talented... and that whole space is beautiful top to bottom! *swoon*

WANT this wine cellar, photographed by Eric Piasecki and featured on Desire to Inspire this past Monday!


I'll take 2! I'm sure there is more than enough room in our tiny home. Right?

Just love this photo that popped up over on Little Blue Deer early this week...


Makes me think of early fall... and running off to the country for a little escape. Despite the pale light and colours in the photo, the blankets, pillows, woven basket and worn wood have me thinking cozy thoughts. Incredible what a few pieces in a photo can do to change the whole feel of it.

I just about died when I spotted this kitchen on Desire to Inspire on Tuesday...


Those beams! That STONE FIREPLACE! Doesn't it look just absolutely cozy? For some reason I'm picturing a happy family Christmas breakfast being made and devoured in this space! I WANT it!

If you didn't check out Liz and her blog WALLPAPER yesterday, I recommend that you check her out now. She always has great finds for your home, as well as fashion and make-up tips and suggestions. Beyond her beautiful blog, Liz also has her own Etsy shop, Lather & Soak, which sells her beautifully handcrafter bath and body products! She's oh so talented... check this out...

Watermelon Soap!

I want to try this for myself! Lemon & Fig Organic body wash!
She has a ton of other great stuff, and if you swing by today she has a promotion on to receive 50% off! Make sure to read the instructions she provides to get your discount, and be sure to let me know if you buy something!

So yes, that quickly sums up the things I loved out there this week! I would've had more time to share, but as you probably know a bit of excitement started mid week and I got a little side tracked! With that in mind, please be patient as next week promises to be another crazy one, with my trip to NYC, a few projects and rounding out the week with my birthday and a wedding! *Phew* I'm tired just thinking about it. I think of this coming weekend as the calm before the storm.

What are you weekend plans? Whatever they are, I hope they are fantastic! Enjoy!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Thanks for letting me know about Liz at Lather and Soak. I just ordered 4 items - fortune cookies soap, lip balm, candle and body scrub! My sister's birthday is coming up and this is perfect!

    Have a great weekend Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like a girl's weekend! and what i love that vanity table! have a good one chick~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks for the link, Kerry! Seriously, you are too sweet!!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please don't send me shopping! this is not in the budget...but oh, so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerry you are such a doll, thanks for featuring Lather & Soak today!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wine cellar is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that vanity for real?! Gosh! It is stunning and I would love love love for one in my own home :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig