Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Worth a Read?

Today on my lunch I strolled down the street to my favorite bookstore. After picking up this book, I was standing in line and spotted this...


Figured I would give it a try and test it out - maybe there would be some good resources and ideas? Apparently it's Toronto Life's first crack at a Home Guide.

Have any of my Toronto blogger friends picked this up? Was it worth the read? (Not that it matters to me now I guess... as I've purchased it) If not, and people are interested, I can post up a little review after I have a chance to take an actual read.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey Kerry. I haven't picked it up yet, but let me know if it's worth it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh... i would have done the same thing...let me know if its worth the grab.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig