Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking Back

Here we are, on the cusp of another new year! 2013 seemed to fly by in the blink of an eye, and what a tremendous year it was for our little family!

2013 Collage

For a year that was so exciting, I actually had the fewest blog posts ever. In my mind, I'd like to think it's because I spent a lot of time enjoying all of these wondrous moments that we shared together.

We of course bought a new house in the spring, making our move to the west coast more permanent! It was the best choice we could've made. We all love our new house and have been busy making it feel like home. Thankfully, the move also brought us all new friends who we truly enjoy spending time with! 

In July, our sweet girl turned 2! TWO! How quickly did that happen? She's turned into quite the character, spewing new words and spinning new thoughts and ideas. I love hearing the new things she says, and am astounded at what an incredible little girl she is becoming. Her heart huge, and her imagination just as big - she continues to bring us so much laugher and joy every single day!

In August, B and I were finally married! (You can read all about our wedding day here, here and here). I think everything that I wanted to say about our wedding can be found in those posts. 

Afterwards, we enjoyed the most perfect 10 days in Scotland - just the two of us! It was the best honeymoon either of us could have imagined. It took me five posts to share my favourite photos from the trip and you can find them here 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5!

It's funny, every time the end of December rolls around I wonder "How could next year get any better?". I find it hard to believe that 2014 will top 2013 for us, but as usual, only time will tell what lays in store for us!

We'll be ringing in the New Year tonight family style with some great friends! Whatever you are doing, make sure you stay safe, and surround yourselves with those you love most! 
Happy New Year!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig