Monday, November 8, 2010

Sav It!

Just a quick afternoon one today - something I had to share - especially for my Canadian readers.

Who doesn't love those members only, designer sale websites like One Kings Lane? The only problem I tend to find with a lot of them, is they are American specific, and don't really cater to us Canadians who want to do some shopping. Well, I've stumbled across a new little gem that is located right here, smack dab in the middle of Toronto, and I couldn't be any more excited! It's called Homesav, and they have some seriously incredible deals for your homes! Check out some of the awesome deals that are available right now!


20 piece Flatware set from Gourmet Settings. Regularly $110 on for $55!


Table runner from Creative Co-op. Regularly $31 on for $19.


Artwork from Art Shop Art. Regularly $350 on for $250.


Throw pillow from Creative Co-Op. Regularly $57 on for $35. I LOVE it, but can't justify any throw pillow purchases right now.


Lastly, this gorgeous side table from Creative Co-op. Reguarly $84 on for $41. YES, $41! I ordered it. We need a new side table for the living room badly, and with taxes and shipping it cost me a whopping $59! How could I not!?

Have you heard of HomeSav before? Ever bought something from them, or are you ready to go and join the site now and start shopping? I'm seriously loving them, and I'm so excited to see what other great sales they have up their sleeves for the future. Hurry friends and get shopping... Enjoy!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have never heard of this Kerry!! Great find!! I am signing up right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've never heard of them before but I'm sold and by the way Love your Blog! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry I love you!! I am headed there right now!! Thanks for finding this great little gem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. never heard of them - thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to share such a great site with all of you! Happy shopping you guys! And Lisa - welcome - thanks for commenting (and following!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig