Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ork City

I'm sure you're all familiar with Ork Posters. If you're not, then you will be!

I discovered them last fall, and fell in love with the Boston city poster. Thought it would be a great way to keep B's hometown close to us, in our casa here in Toronto.


I considered ordering the Boston one to frame and give to B as a Christmas gift, then decided to hold out when I learned they were working on a Toronto poster. I signed up for the email list so that I would be notified when the poster was complete. Well, the email finally came!


So many neighbourhoods in our lovely city! I love it! Especially this screen print in the sephia and brown tone. It gives it a real vintage look. I plan on holding off on ordering them until the basement is done. I'd like to incorporate them into a gallery wall I am planning down there.

Are you a fan of Ork?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig