Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Birthday Boy...

I know that I haven't been around much recently. There has been a lot going on, and I've been quite restless. I've had so much on my mind and just feeling like I haven't been able to sort it all out. Admist these feelings and thoughts, I've been planning for a pretty big event. Today the man that I love turns 28. He seems to think he's old. I, on the other hand, continue to think that he is perfect.


I consider myself so incredibly lucky to have a man in my life who not only tells me, but shows me every single day how much he loves me. Every day I appreciate the fact that he quit his job, packed up his belongings, and left behind his family & friends to move across borders to be with me.


I try every day to show him, not only how much I love him, but how happy he makes me. So today, I want to wish my B a very Happy Birthday - and say I am so incredibly happy that his parents brought him into the world 28 years ago today (and did they ever do a fine job raising such an incredible man!).


Happy 28th Birthday B! I love you... and look forward to spoiling you over your birthday weekend (and for years to come... of course!)

P.S. If you'd like to give B a little birthday gift why not head over here and vote for us to win a trip to Grand Cayman! :) Takes 2 seconds to register - and I promise they won't email you anything. If you've already voted thank you - and remember, you can vote once a day from your account up until March 30th! ;)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That's so cute : ) I'm almost teary over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, I loved the photos! And thanks for mentioning us...you are so good to B and I thank you for that....Only hope he is as good to you...Todays blog is such a great b'day present!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig